Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tso: The (un)Heroic Couplets



1
The wheel finds its rut within the road,
And like as not, so Tso finds his true voice
By parroting those lesser minds before:
"No taxes! And to hell with all the poor!"

2
The infantile penis jokes abound,
And male dancers about Tso's head surround.

3
A fool finds strength from fools who've spoke before;
Tso'd have a shot, but oh! he's such a bore:
"No deficit! Except if I don't get
My home exemption from the government."

4
Whose beer I drank, I'm not aware,
He's hiding in the restroom there;
I do not think he'll be out soon
Since, of my point, he seems quite scared.
They say the even-tempered minds
Find ample room to disagree,
But even-tempered's not a trait
It's possible, round Tso, to be.

5
Oh day that's long and without reprieve--
You force submission and neglect my needs.
Still, compared to Tso, I'm more than legit,
Considering his impotence and bestial habit.

No comments: