Monday, April 21, 2003

Complaints:

If I see one more picture of a chubby-cheeked Iraqi child kissing a U.S. soldier, I'll start projectile vomiting.

If I have to grade one more response paper that begins "This book sucks," I'm going to break out a bottle of Elmer's Glue.

If I have to hear one more person quote Savage Nation when defending overseas political strategy, I'll shoot myself in the face.

And if I have to go one more ride without a car CD player, I'll most likely commit hari kari. That's right--I finally cashed in the lousy $250 or so and bought myself a new car stereo. Funny--the stereo is worth more than the car with me in it. But at least now I can blare The Cult on my ten-minute ride to work in the mornings (afternoons take a bit longer).

Testing on Wednesday and Thursday, which means I only have to teach one class. Awesome. Hopefully I'll use the time to catch up on grading and planning, but most likely they'll find something better for me to do. Like wax the floors. They could use it, after all.

No comments: